Whitts End Ranch LLC
New Germany, MN
Next Available Date of Grass Fed Beef is Mid-December 2023.
Sign up Today to Reserve yours!
$4.25 Per Pound for Hanging weight at Butcher. Plus Butcher Processing Fee's.
- Butcher Processing is $80 per Animal (divided by each Quarter) Plus .80 Cents pound for standard processing.
- A NON-Refundable Deposit of $400.00 Whole, $200 Half, $150 Quarter will hold your beef
- Available in Half or Whole beef. (Beef is available in Quarters if both Quarters are cut in the same way (aka "Quarter Buddy")
- When you are notified of Hanging Weight You will pay Whitts End Ranch LLC Full amount, minus deposit. (Early December)
- You must also pay the Processing Fee directly to the Butcher during Pick up of Beef Directly from the Butcher.
- Hanging weights vary by each animal are not known until Processing the Beef Several Days Before picking up the Beef.
- You must Pickup your Beef at the Butchers in New Germany, MN when notified within a few days or you will Lose Your Deposit.
- You will deal directly with the Butcher for Cutting Instructions, Pick up, and Processing Fee's
- Hanging weight is after slaughter, but before beef is boxed into individual cuts. (Roasts, Steaks, Hamburger, Etc.)
- This can be an unknown variable for a consumer to Buy Beef in this fashion, but it is much more economical than buying by individual Retail Cuts. Your Steak and Roasts cost the same as Hamburger by the pound!
- Butcher is located same town as the Ranch in New Germany MN.
- Check, Cash, Venmo, Paypal Accepted.
- Butcher Cost Example of Hanging weight : 600 lbs Total. You buy Half Beef, the Price Breakdown is: 80 cents/lb x 300 Lbs (for half beef) = $240, Plus $40 Slaughter Fee for a Butcher Total of $280 for Standard Processing to Butcher
- Whitts End Ranch LLC Cost Example: 600 lbs hanging weight for Half beef is 300lbs x 4.25lb = $1,275.00 Directly Paid to Whitts End Ranch LLC
- Butcher cost subject to change.
With Your Purchase WE Will:
- Produce High Quality Grass Fed Beef on the Ranch.
- Be good Stewards of the Land.
- Help the Animals Thrive in Happy, Healthy Environment where they are meant to be.
- Minimal Waste in this System.
- Follow in the footsteps of when the Bison Roamed the Prairie.
- Regenerate the land to benefit the Wildlife, and Cattle
- Harvest Beef Locally, minimizing Stress.
email@example.com Contact Brian to Order Grass Fed Beef.
The Impact of this System:
- High Quality, Clean, Healthy Land First Produces the same in the Cattle, which Shows up in the Food We Eat.