Whitts End Ranch LLC
New Germany, MN
Next Available Date of Grass Fed Beef is Mid-December 2023.
Sign up Today to Reserve yours!
- $4.25 Per Pound for Hanging weight at Butcher. (Hanging weight is before beef is boxed into individual cuts. (Roasts, Steaks, Etc.)
- Available in Half or Whole beef. (Beef is available in 1/4's if both Quarters are cut in the same way, or a "Quarter Buddy")
- You will pay Whitts End Ranch LLC for the hanging weight before Picking up Beef directly after the total Hanging weight is Given.
- You must also pay the Processing Fee directly to the Butcher during Pick up of Beef Directly from the Butcher in New Germany MN.
- Processing is $80 per Animal (divided by each Quarter) Plus .80 Cents pound. For Example if Hanging weight is 500 lbs and you buy Half Beef, the Price Breakdown is: .80 cents x 250 Lbs.= $200, Plus $40 for a Butcher Total of $240. * Approximate weights and butcher price subject to Change.
- Example for Whitts End Ranch LLC cost for 500 lbs hanging weight for Half beef is 250lbs x 4.25lb = $1062.50 Directly Paid to Whitts End Ranch LLC
- Hanging weights vary by each animal are not known until Processing the Beef Several Days Before picking up the Beef. Weights could be anywhere from 400 lbs to 800lbs. I would guess these to be around 500-700 Lbs. This can be an unknown variable for a consumer to Buy Beef in this fashion, but it is much more economical than buying by individual Retail Cuts. Your Steak and Roasts cost the same as Hamburger by the pound!
- A NON-Refundable Deposit of $400.00 Whole, $200 Half, $150 Quarter will hold your beef.
- You must Pickup your Beef at the Butchers in New Germany, MN when notified within a few days or you will Lose Your Deposit.
- You will deal directly with the Butcher for Cutting Instructions, Pick up, and Processing Fee's
- Check, Cash, Venmo, Paypal Accepted.
- I Should Know the Hanging weight From the Butcher by December 4th-5th 2023, this is when Payment for the Beef is Due.
With Your Purchase WE Will:
- Produce High Quality Grass Fed Beef on the Ranch.
- Be good Stewards of the Land.
- Help the Animals Thrive in Happy, Healthy Environment where they are meant to be.
- Waste Nothing in this System.
- Follow in the footsteps of when the Bison Roamed the Prairie.
- Regenerate the land to benefit the Wildlife, and Cattle
- Harvest Beef Locally, minimizing Stress.
email@example.com Contact Brian to Order Grass Fed Beef.
The Impact of this System:
- High Quality, Clean, Healthy Land First Produces the same in the Cattle, which Shows up in the Food We Eat.